You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Outlast Fabric
- Phase change materials (PCM), used for the purpose of NASA to protect astronauts from temperature fluctuations in space – able to absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort
- The original proactive temperature regulation that manages heat and moisture in many textiles
- It is the only PCM that carries Certified Space Technology seal of approval
- Outlast® technology is not wicking technology, which manages moisture by reacting to your sweat and pulling it away from the skin. Outlast® technology will proactively manage heat while controlling the production of moisture before it begins. That’s the Outlast® difference
- Memory Foam + Latex
- Adjust itself to the sleeper’s body heat and weight, when the temperature increases, the memory foam becomes softer and provides a good night’s sleep
- Helps in alignment of spine because of its weight adjustment and relieves backache problem
- Sleeper’s weight sinks into the memory foam, making you feel as though you’re being hugged
|Size||King, Queen, Super Single, Single|
Write Your Own Review
Review can be submitted only after the product is purchased.